Welcome to this GetResponse vs. ConvertKit comparison review in which we will tell you who is the best for your purpose. GetResponse and ConvertKit both are good for bulk emailing purposes. While you are searching for a bulk solution, you should take your time and grab the cheaper option. Talking about the cheaper option, we don’t mean to avoid features and qualities. Both of the email marketing tools we are talking about are leading in the industry.
Unfortunately, you will find a lot of biased reviews towards ConvertKit for GetResponse vs. ConvertKit comparison. GetResponse is an All-In-One marketing tool and also the cheaper option available along with being the oldest in Industry. You will find a lot of websites and blogs considering ConvertKit. Well, we will be giving you a completely unbiased review of both the tools here on this page.
There are two scenarios where your choice will differ. If you are a small company then you shouldn’t need features which GetResponse is providing. GetResponse is an All-In-One package where ConvertKit focuses on Email Marketing. So, If you are a large company then GetResponse will be a perfect option for you as you will be needing CRM, Automation, and other tools.
GetResponse vs. ConvertKit – Quick Overview
We will be taking a inside look at both of these tools and will get the best option for you.
GetResponse vs. ConvertKit – Comparison Review (Full)
Before starting off with the comparison, we want you to know a little about both the brands. GetResponse have been in the marked from over 19 years and ConvertKit was just launched in 2015.
- GetResponse: It was most probably the first company to provide email marketing solution to people. And maybe the one who introduced Email Marketing Software. GetResponse offers different elements like webinars landing pages, automation, CRM, and a lot more to fulfill all the needs of a business.
- ConvertKit: It is a newly launched company who came in 2015 and it is still in its early years. As the results of efforts by the company, they are growing pretty well. ConvertKit claims to be an easy to use solution for email marketing.
ConvertKit and GetResponse, both the tools feature rich along with easy to use interface. Even after serving to the same purpose, both the tools are suitable for different audience. GetResponse majorly serves to an audience with large use where ConvertKit serves to all type of audience for Email Marketing particularly.
Features of Both the Tools (GetResponse and ConvertKit)
There is a huge difference in features provided by both the tools. We’ve listed down all the features and their availability in GetResponse and ConvertKit. Let’s have a look at it:
Why Choose GetResponse?
GetResponse is an All-In-One marketing solution which includes Emails, Landing Pages, Marketing Automation, Webinars, CRM, and other tools which are used by businesses. By All-In-One marketing solution, we mean to say it includes these tools in one subscription at just one price:
- Email Marketing – Create and send beautifully designed and responsive email campaigns.
- Marketing Automation – Make your marketing run on automation. This works for all large as well as small scale businesses.
- Landing Pages – Create responsive and high converting landing pages for your campaigns and drive better results.
- Webinars – Convert your leads way better with webinars. Engage live with your audience worldwide and convert them as your customer.
- CRM – Keep track of your customers / clients. Keep an eye on entire journey of your subsciber and convert them for your business.
- eCommerce – Use a suite of eCommerce tools and convert more visitors to your customer.
- Forms – Stop wasting time in asking everyone individually about information, create a form and let them do the rest.
- List Building and Management – Build a healthy subscriber list and keep it managed with given options for list building and management.
GetResponse can be integrated with 125 different applications and platforms like Magento, Salesforce, WordPress, Facebook, Slack, PayPal, and many more.
Pricing of GetRespose
They offer you 4 different plans and 3 different payment options with discounts. We’ve listed down all the pricing plans along with their offerings and discounts you will be getting. Have a look at them here:
Why Choose ConvertKit?
Launched in 2015, ConvertKit became a widely used Email Marketing software in just 3 years. It is largely used by Bloggers. Creators of ConvertKit have made it really easy to use and the interface is really good. ConvertKit can be integrated with 80+ apps and platforms including Zapier, Gumroad, WordPress, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Shopify, Teachable, and LeadPages. These are the features you are getting with ConvertKit:
- Forms – Turn your visitors and readers into your subscribers with ConvertKit’s easy opt-in and beautifully designed forms.
- Reporting – Keep an eye on performance of your campaigns with tracking and reporting.
- Automations – Automate your email marketing efforts with Email Automation in ConvertKit.
- Sequences – Setup email automation sequences with a easy drag and drop.
- Subscribers – Easily manage your audience in ConvertKit. Use segmentation and tags to remark your subscribers for quick access.
- Broadcasts – Create automated Email broadcasts with your RSS feeds with ConvertKit.
Pricing of ConvertKit
As compared to GetResponse, ConvertKit offers simple pricing. They have 4 different plans available on website. The good thing about ConvertKit is that you are getting 2 months of free usage when you pay for annual subscription. Have a look at pricing of ConvertKit here:
Conclusion: GetResponse vs. ConvertKit
After using both the tools, as we all already know, both the tools are good. Here, GetResponse is highly dedicated to large scale users. They are giving a complete solution for Email Marketing which is suitable for big companies and users. Small users who are having small list of subscribers and sending just informative emails, they should choose ConvertKit. At the same time, GetResponse is a cheaper option. It costs you $15 only where ConvertKit will cost you $29 for the same.
From my point of view, GetResponse is a tool which you should go with. ConvertKit is good for informative emails but it is an expensive affair when compared with GetResponse.